Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Buy me, Master,"


This morning i stumbled upon a hunt that caught my attention. The Arabian Nights Hunt has a few cute things available for the hunters and for just 1 L i had to find the items. Personally i think these two items i found are the best ones in the hunt and they are not hard to find...makes a cute slave gear and if you really don't care for the clothing, the outfit brings a ton of jewelery!


★ Skin from Boobielicious (Group Gift)
★ Mesh Hair from Wasabi Pills (250L)
★ Mesh Outfit from Kastle Rock Couture (1L - Arabian Nights Hunt)
★ Necklace from Chaos, Panic & Disorder (1L - Arabian Nights Hunt)

  
"Buy me, Master," begged Beverly.
I then made her respond to me, and she began to moan. "I want to be bought," she moaned.
To beg to be purchased is a slave's act. That is a saying of Goreans. I think it is true. In this, then, Miss Henderson provided further confirmation of the rightness of the collar upon her throat, that she was a natural and true slave." 
Rogue of Gor, page 221  

No comments: