Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Summer Vibes

So Twitter happened! I think adding this social media platform will be a great addition to The Good Gorean. As you can see by my first tweets, I plan to use Twitter to promote new and not-so-new role-play sims, role-play events, community events, and everything that might be relevant to us as Second Life players. I have invited role-play sims to be part of this blog and now, the invitation extends all the way to my Twitter platform.  Although my Twitter account is brand spanking new and doesn’t many followers, The Good Gorean has plenty of monthly guests that will see my Twitter’s feed. If you have a new sim and would like to promote, just contact me and I’ll throw a tweet out, at no charge. Also, if you have a Twitter account, check it out and give me a follow to help it grow!

https://twitter.com/good_gorean

 My next couple of posts will have a more “urban” vibe and will be focused on celebrating beach, sun and Summer. A few of my sponsors have been releasing beautiful furniture and avatar accessories that I simply could not pass on showing these collections to you. Today, I start with Tentacio. The recent merchandise released by Miss May should be part of any girl’s dream closet or….Second Life inventory. The accessories and décor pieces weekly released by Tentacio will complete your look so you can fully enjoy your summer vibes.


"Joanna Skin - Ebony" from JUMO (Free - Group Gift)

"Maisie Hair - Blondes" from Phoenix (320L)

"Lolita Beach" Pants, Top, Sandals, Snorkel and Plastic Cat Bag from Tentacio (Available at The Epiphany Event, Gacha Machine. Commons: Snorkel, Headband, Sandals and Beach Outfit in Yellow, Black, Pink or Blue, and Water Guns in 2 Colors. Tartar and Solid Textures in Game Pack. Rare: Plastic Cat Bag. Original Ad HERE)

 "Beach Time - Fatpack" Flip Flops, Beach Towel, Watermelon Props from Tentacio (169L Each or 399L for Fatpack - Kustom9 Event. Includes Flip Flops, Beach Towel with 1 Sitting Pose and Watermelon Props)

"Anchors  Aweigh Beach Chair (Ahoy! Version)" from .peaches. (100L. Includes Mesh Beach Chair with 8 Female Sitting Poses, 8 Male Sitting Poses, and 11 Couple Cuddle Poses. Includes 13 Texture Options. 3 L.I. Original Ad HERE)

'Relaxation Vacation" Pink Glasses from Tentacio (In-store Gacha Machine. Commons: Tops in 3 Colors; Sunglasses in 3 Colors; Coconut Drink; Radio in 3 Colors; Icecream; Cornettos; or Fans in 2 Colors. Original Ad HERE)

"Rustic Australia" Radio from Tentacio (299L. Includes Stove, Basket of Apples, Dirty Plates, Bread Tray, Skull, Broken Clock, Radio, Cactus, Rocker or Sink. 1 - 3 L.I. Original Ad HERE)

No comments: