Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cabin Fever



"Woodcutter's Cottage" from Frogstar (Includes Mesh Cottage with Material Enable. 11 L.I. and 100% Original Mesh. See Release Post HERE)

"Cabin Fever Bed - PG" from Fetch (325L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Bed with 15 Solo Animations and 21 Couple Animations. 11 L.I., Copy & Mod. Available in PG and Adult)

"Cabin Fever - Table" from Fetch (75L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Table. 1 L.I., Copy & Mod)

"Sword & Shield" Wall Mount from oyasumi (100L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Swords & Shield Decor. 3 L.I., Copy & Mod)

"Medieval Chair - Dark" from oyasumi (150L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Chair with 3 Solo Animations. 1 L.I., Copy & Mod)


"Bibliophiles Study" Set from Dysfunctional Designs (259L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Lamp with 5 Metal Texture Options and Light On/Off Options, Book Shelf with 11 Book Row Texture Options for 4 Different Rows and 6 Wood Texture Options, Chair with 6 Wood Texture Options and 7 Solo Animations, Desk with 6 Wood Texture Options and Empty Shelf with 6 Wood Texture Options. 1-2 L.I. per Object, Copy & Mod and 100% Original Mesh. Original Ad HERE)

"Fae Lamp - Grey-ish, Green and Teal/Blue" from A.D.D. Andel! (145L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Lamps in Green, Grey-ish, Pink/Purple, Purple, Red, Teal/Blue and Yellow/Orange with 4 Metal Texture Options. 2 L.I., Copy & Mod)

"I Took An Arrow" Wall Decor from Frogstar (90L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Arrow Wall Decor Set in Gold, Silver and Wood. 1 L.I., Copy & Mod)

"Medieval - Shelf" from oyasumi (200L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Shelf. 4 L.I., Copy & Mod)

Rug from Dysfunctional Designs (140L. Includes Pack of 4 Sculpted Fur Rugs)

Location: Private 

No comments: