Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Cottage In The Woods



"Woodcutter's Cottage" from Frogstar (150L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Cottage with Material Enable. 11 L.I. and 100% Original Mesh)

Bench from Wishbringer (300L, Part Of "Summer Gazebo Set" - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes 5 L.I. Gazebo, 2 L.I. Bench and 1 L.I. Lamp. Copy & Mod and 100% Original Mesh)


Pond Scene from Landscaping by Felix (189L)

"Fallen Tree Bridge" from Dysfunctional Designs (265L. Includes Mesh Tree Bridge in Regular and Miniature Size with 4 Seasonal Texture Options. 6 L.I or 2 L.I., Copy & Mod and 100% Original Mesh. Original Ad HERE)

"Lillypad Kit" from Sweet Poison (175L - The Fantasy Collective Event. Includes 8 Different Lillypad Configurations, Single Lilly and Texture HUD with 4 Leaf Texture Options and 6 Flower Texture Options)

 "Draping Ivy" from Dysfunctional Designs 95L. Includes Mesh Ivy Strand, Large Clump, Lil' Bit, Lil' Bit More and Wall Planter Versions with 8 Leaf Texture Options and 10 Stone Texture Options. 1-2 L.I., Copy & Mod and 100% Original Mesh. Original Ad HERE)


"5 Pack Mesh Trees" from Dysfunctional Designs (650L. Includes 2 Bark Tones *Light or Dark* and 6 Foliage Options. 3 Prim Each, Copyable & Mod, Scripted and 100% Original Mesh)

"Stoney Path Kit" from Dysfunctional Designs (145L. Includes Mesh Stoney Path with 3 Levels of Slopes, Straight, 2 Curves, Semicircle, Squiggle and Small with 4 Dirt and + None Texture Options and 6 Stone Texture Options. 1 L.I, Copy & Mod and 100% Original Mesh. See Original Ad HERE)

No comments: