Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Inhibitions


After a great round of the 25L Tuesday now we look forward to see the 30L Saturday list and while we wait, let me share with you some new releases from On A Lark that was part of the 25L Tuesday event. If you missed it, is still available in store for only 250L. Thats not a bad price for this sexy slave gear.


★ Skin from ryuu kou (Group Gift) ★
★ Mesh Hair from (red)Mint (Group Gift)
★ "Batik 2" Mesh Slave Outfit from
On A Lark (250L - Includes Top with 5 Sizes, Skirt with 5 Sizes & Bracelets. Available in Black, Coal, Taupe, Midnight, Eggplant, Berry & Fern)


"She put her head down. 'You gave me no option to my submission. You took from me everything. You took from me my total surrender.'
'A woman in a collar is not permitted inhibitions,' I said."
Hunters of Gor, p. 114

No comments: