Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2020

Kegel Clothing: Welcoming a New Fantasy Sponsor

Kegel Clothing is no stranger to The Good Gorean. Since 2009, this brand has been featured in the blog over the years – Kegel’s beautiful gowns and other role-play garments continue to take a big portion of my personal inventory.
This is not a store that has been created overnight. Kegel Clothing has been around for a very long time and customers can count on the designer’s experience, dedication and how affordable the merchandise is. Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel) has done a fantastic job of crafting beautiful shapes with vibrant colors for the role-play casual basics.You'll find everything from tasteful cutout shoulders to ruffled sleeves featuring timeless florals, graphic patterns and pops of originality. The line also offers wedding dresses and casual weekend outfits, but always with a focus on versatile role-play pieces that can be dressed up or dressed down. Kegel’s easy gowns make styling outfits effortless, and with the right accessories, you can create endless combinations for any occasion.
To celebrate a new partnership between Kegel Clothing and The Good Gorean, I’ve invited Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу to be part of a short interview in hopes of shedding more light on the brand and the person behind it.


Ƥεɰ (pewpew.zero): Thank you so much for accepting my invitation - I think this is a great opportunity for The Good Gorean's readers, friends and future customers to know more about Kegel Clothing and who is behind this fantastic brand. Let me start the interview by asking how long have you been a Second Life resident?

Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel): 12 very long years.


 Ƥεɰ (pewpew.zero): Let's talk about your role-play in Second Life! When did you start role-playing and what role-play communities/worlds you most enjoy playing in?

Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel): I started playing role-play games shortly after joining SL – in my first game I was in a fantasy sim. After a few years I discovered Gor and I was a panther for almost 10 years.
I am currently dedicating myself a lot to my business, but as soon as I have a few free hours, I go back to playing.


 Ƥεɰ (pewpew.zero): Tell us more about Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу. How do you spend a typical day in Second Life? 


Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel): My day is divided between: 3D graphics programs, photos for the various vendors, and organization for the events I participate in.

 Ƥεɰ (pewpew.zero): What inspired you create content and eventually open Kegel Clothing? 

Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel): First of all, I am a curious person and I want to learn. I love to experiment with new things and since I started in SL, I played with the prims at that time, and then sculpts and finally meshes. My desire to always create new things led me to finally have my own business.

 Ƥεɰ (pewpew.zero): What type of merchandise Kegel Clothing has to offer?

Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel): Kegel Clothing is mainly dedicated to clothing for medieval fantasy players. Female and male. After looking around, I think prices are quite competitive.


 Ƥεɰ (pewpew.zero): What makes Kegel Clothing unique?

Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel): Kegel Clothing is a shop that deals exclusively with original mesh; unique and studied in detail.


 Ƥεɰ (pewpew.zero): Any future plans for Kegel Clothing and you as a creator?

Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel): the future of Kegel clothing? I personally see it in continuous growth; I am continuing to study to make my clothes even more beautiful and exclusive. I aim for success.


 Ƥεɰ (pewpew.zero): Is Kegel participating in any fashion events?

Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel): Yes, Kegel clothing is present in several events: Redeux, the Fantasy Fair, and Sense Event. Kegel has been at the Dubai Event, but this event is not suitable for medieval clothing shoppers.


 Ƥεɰ (pewpew.zero): Where can we find Kegel Clothing?

Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel):
Inworld Store: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Buonarroti/95/165/2504
Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/50711
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/157666550@N03/


 Ƥεɰ (pewpew.zero): Any special message you would like to pass on to current and future customers?

Ƭιηєттα Ɛηνу (tinetta.kegel): If you want to always be elegant and have clothes with an exclusive line, come and visit me in the store ;)


"Dusty Shadows" Eyeshadow from POUT! (Free - Group Gift)

"Poetry" Hair from Truth Hair (Free - Group Gift. Group Fee: L$350)

"Cloe - Green" from Kegel Clothing (L$170 - New Release. Includes Gown for Maitreya. Available in Blue, Green, Red and Violet. Fatpack Available for L$700. Original Ad HERE)

"Be Mine - Pink" Headband from Tentacio (Free - SL17B Event *Now Closed*)




No comments: