Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Lady Mechanika

Back to blogging – between a quick break, a COVID scare, and work-life, I was pulled away for the last few weeks, but now I'm ready to dress my doll, role-play and blog to my heart's content.
As I dug into my inventory's boxes, I came across this gorgeous set from *LuLu*, perfect for steampunk enthusiasts and whoever feels like wearing it – this is a free-judgment zone! I was also excited to hear about a new role-play fashion event called The Narrative. The first round offers a mix of tattoos, clothing, furniture, accessories, and weapons from well-known fantasy designers to more recent creators. The minute I landed at this event, I immediately gravitated towards the Angelicus booth not only for the great selection of jewelry and furniture but because I was delighted to see this store again almost after a year. Every Linden I spend in this store proved to be very well spent –
a fatpack of flats I purchased three years ago has become my to-go shoes and all occasions when gowns are a requirement in role-play scenes.

Visit The Narrative by Friday, Aug. 20, and support all the amazing fantasy creators we have.


 "Toxic" Hair from DOUX (L$325 for Basic Pack + L$125 for Deluxe Pack - Level Event)

 "Mechanika" Outfit and Boots from *LuLu* (L$449 - New Release. Includes Hat, Glasses, Top, Bra, Corset, Sleeves, Skirt, Panty, Tights with Belts and Boots for Maitreya and Legacy. Available in Onyx and Chocolate. Original Ad HERE and HERE)

"Viking Arrow Necklace" from Angelicus (L$75 - The Narrative Event. Includes Necklace with Copy and Mod Permissions)

Location: The Path to Buchhaim

No comments: