Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

New York City Nights

We are a week into the New Year and many of us already started working on personal resolutions for 2020. I have to confess: I’m not the type of person that has the “New Year, New Me” mindset or takes the time to write down monthly goals. Instead, I’ll go with the flow and if a challenge crosses my path, I will tackle it, head-on. Being organized and planning ahead has been part of my personality but, the New Year’s always goes by without a single post-it; maybe is the alcohol? I raised a glass to 2019 and celebrated how great last year was to me.

My first post of 2020 is here and why not starting the year with something completely out of my comfort zone? We all know that urban merchandise is not often featured in The Good Gorean but, that doesn’t mean I won’t appreciate the fine things this side of Second Life
® has to offer. When I set my eyes on the recent releases of VoluptasVirtualis, Tentacio and The Forge, I knew it was time to go back to the streets of New York City and have steamed pork buns for dinner in Chinatown. After that, how about dancing the night away at The Box? Let’s face it – nothing can go wrong with this dress and this pair of boots.


"Reason - Essential" Hair from Little Bones (300L)

"Agata - Fatpack" Dress from VoluptasVirtualis (250L for Single Color Pack or 850L for Fatpack - Kinky Event. Includes Dress for Maitreya, Freya and Slink, and Texture HUD with 20 Texture Options for Main Color, Center & Border Color, with Glossiness and Fishnet Options. Original Ad HERE)

"Caroline Coat" from Belle Epoque (Free - Shop & Hop Winter Event *Now Closed*)

"Hellen Boots - Fatpack" from The Forge (Includes Boots for Maitreya and Legacy, and Texture HUD with 18 Texture Options for 4 Parts and 3 Metal Texture Options. Original Ad HERE)

"Fall Days" Black Bag and Laptop from Tentacio (169 for Each Item or 499L for Fatpack. Fatpack Includes Wearable Brown and Black Bags, Book and Laptop. Original Ad HERE)

Location: Filth Alley


Second Life® is a trademark of Linden Research, Inc.

No comments: