Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Helior Prime - A Space Odyssey

This might sound a little odd coming from a gorean role-player but I absolutely love doing Sci-fi setups when I have a chance. One of my dear sponsors, The Forge (and EZ Weaponry), is my primary source of inspiration when the right mood strikes a pose. The Forge has been building quite a collection of Sci-fi and Cyberpunk themed gear that are absolutely awesome. Although I never experienced this type of role-play, I thoroughly enjoy the mix of colors and textures that are expressed in my photography and from other bloggers. It’s different, it’s weird, and it’s full of life.

The Hair Fair event turned out to be another success. After visiting the website for previews and fetching the demos out of the Hair Fair Demo Group, I had to make some serious decisions. This year, I’ve decided to try other brands outside of my favorite ones and Rama Salon was my choice for this futuristic post. Sleek, straight hair is the hottest trend among SL hair creators and I personally love it. The look of the “Jess Hair” perfectly complements the “Cypher Runner” outfit and nailed down the look I was hoping for.
 

"Jess - Blondes Pale" Hair from RAMA.SALON (285L - Hair Fair 2018 Event)

"Cypher Runner Outfit Set - Holo" from The Forge (75L Per Play - Lootbox Event, Gacha Machine.  Commons: Boots, Bra, Pants or Jacket in Black, Blue, Brown, Coal, Cream, Holo, Navy, Oil, Pink, Purple, Red/Black, or White. Rares: Plasma Sword with Shoulder Stance; Helmet with Texture HUD; or Jacket with Texture HUD. Original Ad HERE)

Location: Helior Prime


No comments: