Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mylea by The Sweet Pea


StrawberrySingh came up with a cool blog changelle couple of weeks ago. I have been reading here and there on SL Fashion Blogs about this for awhile but today i decided to take the changelle! If your reading this and you are a gorean blogger pleaseeeeee copy paste these questions to your blog and answer them i would love to read your answers.
I go first...here it goes...

Why do i blog?

  1. How long have you been blogging? Since October 2011 *what a noob*
  2. Why did you start blogging? I decided to take a break from gorean role play and after reading and visiting other blogs i decided to create my own.
  3. How many times a week do you post an entry? Depends a lot on what is out there to blog but i try to post once a day.
  4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? About 20 to 30 blogs. Half of these are gorean and the other half are just "urban" fashion.
  5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Yes but i should do it more often...
  6. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Yep, of course!
  7. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? Not really..my posts are not controversial however these days i find myself writing more and more on the blog. I wonder when that day will come where i wrote something i shouldn't had :/
  8. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? To an extent, yes.
  9. Do you blog under your real name? I do have a blog under my real name but The Good Gorean is attached to my SL account only.
  10. Are there topics that you would never blog about? Yes, i would never blog about gorean groups/sims actions or roleplay just because there is already fantastic blogs about those topics.
  11. What is the theme/topic of your blog? Gor, Gor and Gor.
  12. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? Like i mentioned above i do write in a RL blog but..shhh..it's a secret.
  13. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? Talking and meeting new people in SL. The random im's saying "OMG I LOVE YOUR BLOG" or even sometimes people sharing stuff for me to blog makes me smile. Its fun to be that social and its personally rewarding being a SL media.
  14. So, why do you continue to blog? I am addicted, i love it and its a stress reliever! :P

★ Mesh Hair from Action Hair (Group Gift)
 ★ Skin from Nvious (Group Gift)
★ Mesh Cardigan with Tangos Applier from Holli Pocket (300L)
★ Mesh Skirt & Necklace from The Sweet Pea (200L *New Release* - Includes 7 Sizes, Alpha Layer & Choker. Available in Blue, Brown, Green, Rose & Red)
★ Mesh Boots from JIM (65L - Marketplace)
★ Basket of Cookies from Primus Weapons (400L)

No comments: