Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Praetor


★ Mesh Hair from Wasabi Pills (250L - FaMESHed Event)
★ Eyes from By Snow (Group Gift)
★ Full Outfit from Prim & Pixel (Free - Twisted Hunt)
★ Boots from Mon Tissu (385L)


"I passed the throne of the wharf praetor, he in his robes, with the two scribes, for the settling of disputes which might occur on the quays. Four guardsmen, too, were there.
They grinned at me as I walked past, and I smiled back at them. They were handsome guardsmen, and I was a slave girl.
But I must not annoy them, soliciting their patronage for the tavern, for they were on duty. I had been struck five times across the back of the legs, my wrists held, when I had made this mistake before. The praetor was a sour fellow."
Slave Girl of Gor     Book 11     Page 339

No comments: