Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Discipline



★ Skin from .qbee (Group Gift)
★ Hair from [Yulicie] (In Store Freebie)
★ Bunny Headband from [EY:NO] (In Store Freebie)
★ Piercing from SuPerBia (Group Gift)
★ Ring from [ SAKIDE ] (Group Gift)
★ Mesh Scarf from [Freya] (Part of Reya Outfit - 249L)
★ Dress with Tangos Applier from Beautiful Dirty Rich (1L)
★ Belt, Goggles & Leg warmers from Returned Karma (Part of Salvage Rat Outfit - 350L)
★ Flower Feet Tattoo from SuPerBia (Group Gift)
★ Mesh Flag from Rainbow Co. (150L - Package includes: Two Flags, Shadow map, Example Texture and both images are full perm. 1 prim, resizable, flags. One for lands, and could be edited as a wearable. The other to be placed on top of other objects.)


"How incredibly, and yet rationally and justifiably, I felt at his mercy. He was my master. He owned me. He could do whatever he wanted with me. He could trade me or sell me, or even slay me upon a whim, should he wish. I was absolutely his, his girl."
Slave Girl of Gor - Page 108


No comments: