Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Enchanting Junbug

Yes, I am finally back - you can now catch me online mostly on weeknights during EST evenings.  I will be working in the next few days on updating the GE Maps and checking out new events, sales, gifts and new role-play sims. I am truly excited to be back to play and share a few blog posts with you.

The May edition of the Enchantment event is inspired by Game of Thrones and it couldn’t come at a better time. The new (and controversial) season is here and this event is a sweet treat for the many GoT role-players in Second Life. Although "The Iron Throne” is the event’s theme, medieval and gorean role-players will find plenty of goods to fall in love with. The Junbug’s gown I’m featuring below is my personal favorite but that is no surprise by the amount of times I’ve blogged about this store. Junbug’s designs and craftsmanship has always been among the best in Second Life and with no shame (or sponsorship) I backed up this claim countless times.

The “House Lannister” inspired look stirred up memories of fun times at the old ROIAF sim - coincidentally, this was the last time I’ve managed to role-play a somewhat of a decent role in GoT. At that time, red gowns and red everything flooded my inventory but these two pieces of jewelry were my most-treasured. Today, it was time to bring both back to complete my "Flower of the West" look.

For a brief moment, I was able to dream of a world with no Starbucks’ cups, death by bricks, and other strange sorcery. Season 8 has been complete garbage and as further we go in the season the worse it gets. My only hope is that Game of Thrones prequel (rumored to be called "The Long Night") won’t be this disappointing.

But…tell me, what do you think of Game of Thrones so far?


"Surrender - Blonde" from Truth (250L - Uber Event. Includes Mesh Hair in 2 Sizes and Texture HUD with 12 Hair Texture Options and 4 Styling Options)

"The Red Queen - Ruby" Gown from Junbug (495L - Enchantment Event. Includes Mesh Gown for Maitreya)

"Trojan Necklace - Gold" from The Forge (350L. Includes Mesh Necklace. Available in Black Only)

Sionnach Circlet" from Aisling (375L. Includes Texture HUD with 40 Textures for The Stones, 8 Textures for the Diamonds, 5 Textures for the 3 Different Metal Parts) 

"Captured Butterfly Pose" from Distorted Dreams (150L - We <3 Role-play Event *May Edition*. Includes 1 Static Pose and 2 Wearable Butterflies Parts)

Location: Whispering Windz 


"Harmund II Hoare, known as Harmund the Haggler, spent his youth as a ward of the Lannisters at Casterly Rock. Once King of the Iron Islands, Harmund married Lady Lelia, the daughter of the King of the Rock and the "fairest flower of the west". Their children were raised in the Faith of the Seven."

No comments: