Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Feast For The Sultan



Hair from Olive (Gift - Hair Fair 2015 Event)

"Minerva - Red" Gladiator Dress from deviousMind (450L - The Secret Affair Event. Includes Ornamented Belt *Red*, Plain Belt *Red*, Top Dress A *Red Sheer*, Top Dress A *Red*, Dress Belted *Red Sheer*, Dress Belted *Red*, Plain Dress *Red Sheer*, Plain Dress Red*, Lara Body Dress A *Red Sheer*, Lara Body Dress A *Red*, Leaves Modesty Cover, Leaves Necklace, Left and Right Silk Drapes *White Sheer*, Left and Right Silk Drapes *White*, Left and Right White Veils, Venus Body Dress A *Red Sheer* and Venus Body Dress A *Red*. Available in Several Colors)

"Hydra" Helmet from PFC (200L - The Secret Affair Event. Includes Mesh Helmet and Texture HUD with 12 Metal Texture Options and 4 Membrane Texture Options)

"Eien" Sword from PFC (600L - The Secret Affair Event. Includes Mesh Sword Expositor, Sword Sheath, Sword Sheath with No Animations, Sword with 35% Damage for GM in Pro and Regular Verions, Sword with 40% Damage for GM in Pro and Regular Versions, DCS Sword Options, Trigger Gestures and Texture HUD With Several Texture Options)


"Palm Trees" from Little Branch (386L - The Secret Affair Event. Includes Palm Tree Package in 3 Versions)

"Dance Pits & Sits - Adult" from Zerkalo (799L - The Secret Affair Event. Includes Mesh Dance Pit with 12 Dance Animations and 18 Sex Animations, Persian Sits Cushions with 11 Sitting Animations in Red and Sands Colors. Available in PG and Adult)

"Stony Hollow Potters Tent" from Artisan Fantasy (75L Per Play - The Secret Affair Event, Gacha Machine. Commons: Kiln *3 L.I.*, Potter's Wheel *4 L.I.*, Kiln Paddles *1 L.I.*, Potter's Wheel Sack *1 L.I.*, Potter's Tools *1 L.I.*, Shelf Pots *2 L.I.*, 2 Ground Pots *3 L.I.*, 2 Hanging Pots *3 L.I.* or Mug Board *3 L.I.* Ultra Rare: Potter's Tent *18 L.I.*)

"Bobbing for Ducks Game" from Jian (Available at Wayward Carnival Event. Includes Mesh Scripted Bobbing for Ducks Game Loop and Game. 2 L.I., Copy & Mod. Original Ad HERE)

"Bean Toss Game" from Jian (Available at Wayward Carnival Event. Includes Mesh Scripted Bean Toss Game. 1 L.I., Copy & Mod. Original Ad HERE)

No comments: