Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Zenith



"Ash Trees" from Jian (495L - Home Show 2015 Event. Includes Mesh Tree in Large, Medium and Small Sizes, Set of 3 Trees and Texture HUD with 3 Bark Texture Options, 9 Leaves Texture Options and 4 Season Options)

"Little Village Well Stone Bench" from 22769 (199L  - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Bench with 9 Solo Animations and 3 Couple Animations. 2 L.I., Copy & Mod)

"Little Village Well" from 22769 (Available at We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Well. 8/9 L.I. Copy & Mod)

"Little Village Well Water Bassin" from 22769 (110L  - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Bassin. 1 L.I., Copy & Mod)

"Standing Lamp" from Noctis (99L  - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Standing Lamp. 2 L.I., Copy & Mod)


"Japanese Teahouse Shaiwase" from Mistique (599L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Teahouse with 6 Solo Male and Female Animations. 17 L.I., Copy & Mod)

 "Taradha Lights" Hanging Lights from Jian (Available at We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes 3 Hangings Lamps Set in Regular, Spread and Table Versions, Hanging Solo Lamp and Table Solo Lamp with 8 Texture Options. 1 L.I., Copy & Mod)

"Swamp Wanderers Bench" from Noctis (99L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Bench with 10 Male and Female Poses. 3 L.I., Copy * Mod)

Small Trees, Part of "Small Zen Garden" from Takeo (200L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Zen Garden with 2 Single Animations. 10 L.I., Copy & Mod)

"Fire Bowl" from Zerkalo (99L - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Fire Bowl in 2 Versions: With and Without Fire. 1-2 L.I., Copy & Mod)

 "Swamp Wanderers Wall Lamp" Noctis (99L  - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes Mesh Wall Lamp. 2 L.I., Copy & Mod)

 "Stoney Path Kit" from Dysfunctional Designs (145L. Includes Mesh Stoney Path with 3 Levels of Slopes, Straight, 2 Curves, Semicircle, Squiggle and Small with 4 Dirt and + None Texture Options and 6 Stone Texture Options. 1 L.I, Copy & Mod and 100% Original Mesh. See Original Ad HERE)

No comments: