Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Goodnight


 "Soft Rustic Double Bed" from Dysfunctional Designs (695L. Includes PG & Adult Version with 15 Animations Each, Tintable & Base Texture to DIY. 4 L.I., Copy and Mod, Scripted and 100% Original Mesh)

"Soft Rustic Single Bed" from Dysfunctional Designs (335L. Includes Texture Change Blanket and 9 Solo Animations. 1 L.I., Copy and Mod, Scripted and 100% Original Mesh)

"Horseshoe Star Plank"  from Dysfunctional Designs (100L. 1 L.I., Copy and Mod, Unscripted and 100% Original Mesh)

"Tintable Cloth Draped Table" from Dysfunctional Designs (Group Gift. 1 L.I., Copy and Mod, Unscripted and 100% Original Mesh)

"Incense and Candles" from Dysfunctional Designs (95L. Includes Meshed Flames and Subtle Incense Smoke. 1 L.I., Copy and Mod, Unscripted and 100% Original Mesh)

"High Wooden Mirrors" from Dysfunctional Designs (110L. Includes Wall & Free Standing Mirrors with 3 Wooden Tones. 1 L.I., Copy, Unscripted and 100% Original Mesh)

"High Wooden Long Dresser" from Dysfunctional Designs (110L. Includes 3 Wooden Tones. 1 L.I., Copy, Unscripted and 100% Original Mesh)

"Essential Curtain Kit" from Dysfunctional Designs (95L. Includes 3 Leghts of Parted or Straight Curtain Pieces, 2 Sizes of Rods and 8 Piece Kit. 1 L.I., Copy and Mod, Unscripted and 100% Original Mesh)

"Decorative Candle Wallpiece" from Dysfunctional Designs (102L, 25% Off - We <3 Roleplay Event. Includes 4 Different Textures Options. 1 L.I., Copy and Mod, Texture Change Script and 100% Original Mesh)

1 comment:

Swaggor said...

I love this post. You always decorate so beautifully.